- Moisture CAN SEAL WITH INDUCTION WAD
- Function Cough, Herbal Products, Herbal Medicine
- Product Type Ayurvedic Medicine
- Dosage For quick relief from Block Nose, Cough & body Ache. Apply on Chest, Throat, & Back for three way action. For external use only. use as directed, if fever or illness persists for over a two or three days or if sufferer is below
- Storage Instructions KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN . PROTECT FROM SUNLIGHT
- Supply Ability : 600 Bottle Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 50 INR/Bottle
- 50.00 - 240.00 INR/Bottle
- 1 Bottle
- For quick relief from Block Nose, Cough & body Ache. Apply on Chest, Throat, & Back for three way action. For external use only. use as directed, if fever or illness persists for over a two or three days or if sufferer is below
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN . PROTECT FROM SUNLIGHT
- CAN SEAL WITH INDUCTION WAD
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Cough, Herbal Products, Herbal Medicine
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 600 Bottle Per Day
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- AS PER CLIENT REQUIREMENTS
- Asia, Australia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, Central America, Middle East, South America
- All India
- GMP ISO 9001:2015
Formed in year 2006, our company is engaged in formulating Vaporizing Ointment. It mainly used for muscles pain, while this ointment is also very effective in curing arthritis pain. Before final dispatch, it is checked on different quality parameters by our experts to ensure that it is safe to use. We provide this ointment in safe packaging to ensure its original quality. Vaporizing Ointment is applied gently on the skin over painful muscles or joints.
- Long shelf life
- Excellent quality
- Highly effective
1. What is vapourizing cream, exactly?
Ans - An herbal-based medication called vaporising ointment is used to relieve pain, inflammation, and other symptoms brought on by numerous skin disorders. Applying the ointment immediately to the sore spot causes it to release vaporised oil into the air, which has a calming effect.
2. What components comprise vaporising ointment? 2.
Ans - A blend of natural substances, such as herbs, essential oils, and other plant-based ingredients is frequently found in vaporising ointments. Together, these components have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
3. How should I apply vaporising cream?
Ans - Applying vaporising ointment directly to the injured region is recommended. To ensure that you use the product properly, it is crucial to adhere to the instructions on the product container.
4. Are there any negative effects from vapourizing cream?
Ans - There is always a chance that a product will have negative impacts. It's crucial to carefully read the product label, and if you have any questions or concerns, see your healthcare professional.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.