Knee Pain Relief Balm
- Function Cough, Herbal Products, Herbal Medicine
- Moisture Major Products are sealed with Induction WAD
- Product Type Ayurvedic Medicine
- Physical Form Ointment
- Dosage For better results massage gently on affected area 3 to 4 times daily. For External Use Only.
- Age Group For Adults
- Storage Instructions Keep out of reach of children. Store at Room Temprature
- Supply Ability : 600 Bottle Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 27 INR/Bottle
- 27.00 - 165.00 INR/Bottle
- 1 Bottle
- For Adults
- Major Products are sealed with Induction WAD
- For better results massage gently on affected area 3 to 4 times daily. For External Use Only.
- Cough, Herbal Products, Herbal Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Keep out of reach of children. Store at Room Temprature
- Nahva Seva JNPT
- 600 Bottle Per Day
- 5 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Containers ranging from 9 gm to 100 Gms
- Asia, Australia, Africa
- All India
- GMP ISO 9001 : 2015
Operating since 2006, our company has emerged as one of the trusted suppliers of Knee Pain Relief Balm. This balm is specially formulated with the blend of natural ingredients in order to cure knee pain. It is available in different packaging options as per the requirement of clients'. This balm is prepared in compliance with set industry norms which provide soothing and cooling action. Offered balm improves the blood circulation which helps in curing knee pain. Knee Pain Relief Balm can be availed by our clients' at reasonable market prices.
- Quickly relieves pain
- Improves mobility
- High purity
1. How does Knee Pain Relief Balm work?
Ans - A natural plant-based balm called Knee discomfort Relief Balm is used to ease knee discomfort brought on by tendinitis, bursitis, and arthritis. To assist calm and relax the region, the balm is created with substances including menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus oil.
2. What is the Knee Pain Relief Balm used for?
Ans - Liberally massage the balm into the affected region after applying it. For pain treatment, it may be used up to three times per day or as required.
3. Is it safe to use Knee Pain Relief Balm?
Ans - As long as none of the ingredients cause an allergic reaction in you, Knee Pain Relief Balm is safe to use. Before using, speak with your doctor if you have any questions.
4. Are there any adverse effects to Knee Pain Relief Balm?
Ans - There are no documented negative effects associated with Knee Pain Relief Balm. But if you have any negative effects, please call your doctor straight once.
5. How long does it take for Knee Pain Relief Balm to start working?
Ans - Depending on the person and the severity of the pain, Knee Pain Relief Balm has different results. While some people can get relief right once, others might need a few days to start feeling the results.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.