Most Popular Products
Pain Relieving Liniment
- Function Herbal Medicine Cough Herbal Products
- Product Type Ayurvedic Medicine
- Physical Form Oil
- Dosage For better results massage gently on affected area 3 to 4 times daily.
- Storage Instructions keep away from children & protect from sunlight
- Click to view more
Pain Relieving Liniment Price and Quantity
- 130.00 - 130.00 INR/Bottle
- 1 Bottle
- 130 INR/Bottle
Pain Relieving Liniment Specification
- For better results massage gently on affected area 3 to 4 times daily.
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Herbal Medicine Cough Herbal Products
- keep away from children & protect from sunlight
Pain Relieving Liniment Trade Information
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque
- 200 Bottle Per Day
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- AS PER CLIENT REQUIREMENTS
- Australia Central America Middle East South America Western Europe Eastern Europe Africa Asia North America
- All India
- GMP ISO 9001:2015
We have been engaged in providing Pain Relieving Liniment which contains the extract of wintergreen oil, mint extract, eucalyptus oil, turpentine oil and cinnamon oil. It penetrates deep inside and produces warmth which helps to relax muscles. Offered liniment provides fast as well as long-lasting relief from muscle pain, neck and backache and also inflammation. We provide this liniment in excellent packaging in order to ensure its original quality. This product can be availed by our valuable clients' at reasonable market clients.
Pain Relieving Liniment Features:
1. Helps to recover fast
2. Relives pain from underneath tissue
3. Helps dilate blood vessels
1. What is liniment used for?
Ans - A topical ointment or gel called pain relieving liniment is used to temporarily treat mild aches and pains, including those brought on by muscle soreness, arthritis, and other minor injuries and conditions.
2. How should I apply a liniment for pain relief?
Ans - Check the label for directions prior to application. Usually, the affected area should be covered with liniment, which should then be carefully massaged into the skin. The liniment should not be used on skin that is damaged.
3. How frequently should I apply liniment for pain relief?
Ans - According to the product instructions and the degree of the pain, the frequency of application will vary. Use the product as indicated and adhere to the label's directions.
4. Does utilising a liniment for pain relief have any negative side effects?
Ans - As a result of applying a liniment, some persons may have minor skin discomfort. Stop using the product if this happens, and see a doctor.
5. Are there any safety measures I should follow before applying a liniment to relieve pain?
Ans - Avoid getting close to your eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. If symptoms continue or become worse, see a doctor.
Enter Buying Requirement Details